How to select a size?
1) Simply measure your dog or cat in three areas- the chest, neck and length.
- Chest- Measure the widest point of the chest and measure it all the way around.
- Length- Measure the length from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
- Neck- Measure around the neck, specifically important for dog collars.
2) Refer to the size chart provided on each product pages and select the best fitting size. Please refer to the Size Guide or Contact Us if you need any further help.
*Always prioritize the chest measurement when selecting a size as this area determines whether if a dog coat fits
*Tip: do not measure too tight and always allow a little growing space for your dog to save some money in the pocket too.